Capital Tax Recruitment is currently working with a global fund manager who are looking to recruit a Global Head of Transfer Pricing to be based in Singapore. This is a newly created position working directly with the Global Head of Tax and the executive team in driving transfer pricing across all regions internationally for the firm.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Project managing country by country reporting in relation to compliance and OECD guidelines.
- Setting policy at a top level for the organisation and working to implementing this across all entities globally.
- Keeping abreast of changes within international law in tax on a global scale to inform transfer pricing strategy for the organisation.
- Leading on advisory projects within transfer pricing, to include transactions and restructuring.
- Project management of documentation and audits in transfer pricing, working with external advisors to support and coordinate where necessary.
- Working with the SLT and Head of Tax on ad-hoc wider projects within tax where required.
The ideal candidate will have funds related transfer pricing experience across the APAC region.
Apply by emailing your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call to learn more: 020 3826 8832
Please quote job reference number: 17587